H.I.3 Cover Up July 2026 Update!
H.I.3 NB-OT NEURO-LABS - COVER UP
July 2026 Update!
Government & connected efforts
LIKE DAILY EFFORTS 2012-2026
Attempts to suppress, downplay, discredit & write off victims as mentally ill under the mental health care act
Responsible persons executed & devices dismantled & destroyed while victims are executed to cover up any covert wBCI lab connected to Ontario Hospital Networks & C.I.A USA & UK
Standard not negligent Hospital, University or Clinic Labs still operate yet covert wBCI labs with connected efforts are covered up as not real even if exposed
ALL OF A SUDDEN. DIDN'T HAPPEN
Psychological Suppression
Physical Restraint
Distractive Brainwashing
Physical wireless terror & Assault + Rape
Themed painful attacks
Memory extraction analysis. Revoked privacy & ability to think, imagine or vocally speak clearly for oneself
UNFORTUNATE NB-OT NEURO-LABS
Threaten to snap all necks to died! Then say it never happened. 2001-2026 attacks never happened! Evacuation orders with partial to full compensation set with virus Vs vaccine & a Ghost March alongside connected lock downs
Financial seizure locks to threat tier 1 temporary review for some & partial asset seizure over a time frame
Criminal Acts pertaining to wBCI mis-use
https://faceprofiledrsydneynbennett.blogspot.com/2026/04/hi3-most-charges-in-prosecution.html?m=1
Extreme Harassment
https://sydneysspacelive.blogspot.com/2025/09/hi3-extreme-harassment.html
Criminal Prosecution
https://devisions2.blogspot.com/2026/07/intended-prosecution-hi3.html
H.I.3 Cover Up July 2026 Update!
COVER UP. EXPOSED! DISREGARDED! HAHA

Comments
Post a Comment